CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School

Getting back to school has been on my mind lately.  School supplies, deciding on what to take to my new apartment, new roommates, classes.  The whole shebang.  

For my birthday last year my sister gave me a picture frame to put holiday subway art in throughout the year.  I couldn't find a school themed print I liked, so this is what I came up with on Microsoft Word.

Do you like Billy Madison?  It was one of my favorite movies when I was starting middle school.  My parents don't approve of Adam Sandler, so we never owned it on VHS.  Yes, VHS.  We recorded it when it was on TV instead.  Sadly, we never had the whole thing on the tape; it ended with the crowd cheering after the O'Doyles' car went off the cliff.  What a great, ridiculous way to end the movie prematurely.  Luckily, I now own it on DVD :)

Here's the link if you want to download the print for yourself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment